Thursday, September 27, 2012

INTRODUCTION

THE BLOGGER AND THE BLOG

I'm Anne Louisse Regala or Anne for short. Crazy, weird, bubbly, straight forward - These are some words that best describe me. My favorite hobby? Observing things. Most specially the weird one's. I just find odd things to be very interesting. Another thing I love observing is those unnoticed stuff. Like the most common things around us or those scenarios/events that seemed to be normal when in fact, It shouldn't really be normal. Just because it is done or accepted by many, it is already considered to be norm. Although I am a having a hard time to speak out, I wanted to make points and show everybody a different perspective on things. Hopefully make a change in things that has just been left unnoticed. Help them to be aware and encourage also others to partake.

Enough about me, what about this blog? This blog will focus on a particular topic, Homework. It will be about the pros and cons of homework. It will somehow find answers in the most common questions pertaining the subject like if it is really important to have homework or it is just a burden and such. I chose this topic because it is very easy to relate on. All had there own experiences with homework. Even those who are already working now, while they were still a student, for sure they also have opinions about this topic. Just what I've mentioned earlier, anyone can relate in this subject matter. From students to teachers or schools then to parents and even kids. As I answer all my questions regarding this matter and satisfy my curiosity, I know a lot will also benefit from this research.

This blog will be a compilation of all information that I can collect in the given span of time and use it to write my research paper. I may write opinions or ideas and use others works or articles to support my points but all sources and references will be accordingly credited and acknowledge. This blog won't be written a hundred percent in formal form for I want to express opinions and cite different views as possible.

With all that, I formally welcome you all in my blog. Happy Reading!


G O D S P E E D.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Checked!
Post #1: 10/10

Post a Comment